A Bit About Us
Let us all unite.
United Abilities is a service provider registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), based in South Australia.
With a mission to make a difference in the community, Igor Negrao created United Abilities. His enthusiastic team
of exercise professionals and support workers will help you reach your
United Abilities can help you to
participate in meaningful and enjoyable activities to help you to live a
more active and positive life.
We work with you to choose activities that you want to participate in,
support you to get to the activity if you need it and support you to
participate if you need help.
United Abilities is proud to provide opportunities to change your life through physical activity with:
- Enthusiastic, trained and supportive team members to help you
- Leaders to inspire you on your NDIS journey
- Structures to plan and provide services
- Continuous improvement in our daily services
- Quality management and operations
Let us all unite. Contact us today and get involved!